Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dr. Scholl's For Her Comfort Insoles

The Good folks at Influentser.com recently sent me some Dr. Scholl's For Her Comfort Insoles and asked me to give them a test drive.  I was more than happy to oblige. My day job requires that I wear athletic or other sturdy type shoes to work - no Vera Wang or DKNY kicks are seen skipping around my office.  Which is fine, except for those times when I want a look that's a little more suitable for Fashion Week as opposed to the NY Marathon.  I find it's a little tough making the transition to 3 inch pumps after spending day in and day out in Nike footwear.

I was hoping that Dr. Scholl's might help with that, and I was eager to try them out.  Not having anywhere special to go, I dressed in good trousers and pumps one Saturday morning and put those insoles to the test.  I spent a good couple of hours walking around my house while picking up, carrying laundry baskets, etc. and just generally being on my feet.  Normally I like dressing up - but hate the uncomfortable shoes that go along with it.  Dr. Scholl's insoles made a big difference in my comfort level.  They cushioned the balls of my feet nicely and relieved the pressure points that normally cause me discomfort when standing/walking around in my heels.  I will definitely give them a spin on my next dress-up occasion, which is right around the corner. I'll be sure to come back and update my thoughts.

In the meantime, go check out Dr. Scholl's right here and see all the great products they have to offer.  Let me know what YOU think!

No comments:

Post a Comment