Monday, October 28, 2013

A Better Mac n Cheese?


The good folks at Influentser.com recently sent me their MamaVoxBox filled with all kinds of little treasures that keep a busy mom moving and grooving.  One such little gem was a sample of Annie's Homegrown White Cheddar Mac n Cheese cup.   

My kids are straight-up fans of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, and I have to admit, I get a yen for that tried and true original every so often.  But I mostly prefer more "grown-up" tastes (after all, I'm not a kid anymore), and was eager to give the Annie's a try.  I was not disappointed.  Annie's White Cheddar has a bold, distinctive sharp cheese flavor that I really enjoyed.  The texture was smooth and creamy without being runny or lumpy, and it cooks up in the microwave in about three minutes.  Easy and delicious.  And the Annie's cooks didn't stop at tasty.  They made a satisfying product which consists of REAL cheese, organic pasta and all-natural ingredients.  This is not your typical processed food product.  I'm definitely putting it on my shopping list to keep in my desk at the office for those times when I need to eat in for lunch, or need a late day snack to hold me over.   Look for it the next time your shopping and pick one up.  I bet you'll be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment