Monday, January 20, 2014

It's the Little Things.............

That soothe the spirit, refresh the mind, make you smile. Little things come in many forms: your child's laughter; a litter of wiggling puppies; a great cup of coffee and a good book. And sometimes they come in a fabulous little box. Specifically, the #JollyVoxBox from my friends at Influenster.com
Just in time for Christmas, a little box of goodies arrived as if from Santa himself! In it I found some of a girls' best friends: HD Color Trio eye shadow from NYC cosmetics, Rimmell London Show Off Lip Lacquer, Skinny Cow chocolate candy, mini Ducklings from DuckTape, and Puffs-to-Go tissue packs. Oh, What Fun! Fabulous, little treats just for me!! I've had so much fun sampling these products (did I mention they sent me free CHOCOLATE???)that I just had to give those guys and gals at Influenster.com a shout-out. Do you like getting free stuff? What? Who doesn't, you say?? Then head over to their page and check it out. Maybe you can score some fabulous, free "little things", too. It will make your day, unless of course, you have an endless supply of puppy cuteness overload to make you smile. I don't think anything beats puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment